Friday, August 22, 2008

fave food




I am going to write about my favorite foods. I have three favorite foods mashed potatoes, snicker doodles, and apple pie. I will tell you about them.


One of my favorite foods are mashed potatoes. I love mashed potatoes. I like mashed potatoes with gravy. Do you like mashed potatoes?

I love snicker doodles. They have sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on it. I also like the moist, doughy, buttery taste that melts in your mouth. Have you ever tasted snicker doodles.


Last I like apple pie. I love the apples that they put in it. You have probably tasted apple pie. It has tons of cinnamon. Apple pie is terrific.


2 comments:

pat and mitch said...

Clarecat: You left out on of your "huge" favorite foods: rolls with apricot jam. You are a "roll maniac". See ya', Grammy

JaneeNoel said...

mmm. . . I love all of those too!! you have good taste!