Thursday, August 21, 2008

soccer

I play soccer. Do you like playing soccer? I love playing soccer. I play forward. I like playing foward because you get to score goals. Forward is a fun position to play. I somtimes play halfback. I might have to play fullback a little. I like everyone that is on my team. We practice on Mondays and Wensdays. We will probrably have all our games on Saturday most of them will be at Sunset Park the other ones will be at Oak Meadow. I love soccer!




this is from last year

1 comment:

pat and mitch said...

Clarecat: the last game I went to was so much fun. You were playing so hard and really "in the game." What a great player you are! I'm kind of glad I wasn't at the last game where you couldn't breathe...it would have made me very sad to watch.. I'm glad you are doing o.k. Love ya', grammy