Thursday, September 18, 2008

columbus

I am writing about an explorer. Christopher Columbus and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.


Columbus was very important. He discovered America. Without America where would we live? I wouldn’t want to live in china. I am glad that Columbus found America.


Columbus thought that he was in the Indies. He was going to the Indies to get gold and riches. Although someone already got gold from the Indies Columbus still went. Well he didn’t get much gold because he wasn’t in the Indies.


Columbus went there three times. The fourth time he went on a mission he only tried to find a new way to get there. Then a hurricane started. He had to go to Haiti. The bad thing is the queen told him not to go there. He had to live there for a year and 5 days.


I like Columbus. He is a great explorer. Did you like my paper.

No comments: