Thursday, September 18, 2008

my favorite animal

I like cats. Cats are my favorite animals. They are cute, furry, and soft. Here is what I think of them.

I love the way they are so furry. They are like little puffballs. They really shed a lot. That is one reason I can’t have one. I have seen cats with tons of fur. It makes me really want a cat more and more.
Cats are also very cute. I think kittens are even cuter. They have such cute little faces. I like it when they purr it is soooo cute. It makes me feel warm.
They are very soft. Their fur is so soft and I’m glad people don’t usually shave them. Do you think they are soft?
I love kittens! I wish I had one. Do you like them?

2 comments:

pat and mitch said...

Hi Clarecat: Your mom had a cat when she was 3 years old. She named it "Chompers Pompers Chare Chare Bam Bam"..." What would you name your cat?

Jennafer said...

I like cats too Clare. I had a cat when I was growing up named MeMow. It was a long haired gray cat and was really sweet. It stayed inside mostly and cuddled on your lap or in your bed. I wish we could have a cat now, but we have several family members that are allergic.