Thursday, February 12, 2009

makena

I have a new baby cousin. Her name is Makena. I will tell you all about her.

She doesn't have that much hair, but she has more than her dad because he is bald. She is a lot smaller than my cousin Levi. I think she looks a little like my cousin Ashlyn. she is really cute. She has a bump on her head where her scull needs to connect.

My cousin Ashlyn is happy that she has a sister. Caden is really happy that he is a big brother. He thinks that he is so old now. He hates being called a little boy. I have never seen him hold Makena, but I have seen Ashlyn hold her.

I got to hold Makena. She liked it a lot. It is cute when she makes little noises. It sometimes looks like she is smiling. I was a little scared to hold her at first because I didn't want to drop her, but that never happened. Her skin is really soft. I had a good time holding her

I love my new baby cousin. I am happy she lives close so I could see her. I can't wait to see her again.




No comments: