Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi I am bored right now. What about you. I'm also starving and don't know what to eat. I took a star writing test and checked my e-mail, but I don't know what to do. The only thing I could think of is writing on here even though I am sick of writing and my head feels like it is going to explode. Maybe I should go drink some water. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I hope I'm not getting sick. I don't want your head to feel like it's going to explode. I just have nothing to write about. I want to stop writing, but then I will have nothing to do. ah help I can't stop writing my head will really explode. I don't want to play outside, but it is too cold. ugh I'm so bored. I don't know what the heck to do. I guess I should just post it, but I will have nothing to do after that. Oh well I give up. I'm stopping right now and posting this thing Bye.

1 comment:

Connor said...

wow clare! So sorry you are bored. Why don't you come see me because I have LOTS of stuff you could do!

Love, Mom