Friday, August 28, 2009

Dangerous Drivers

Help!!! There are dangerous drivers out there. That could cause lots of problems. It is terrible.


Some people may not care about it, but this will change there mind .Dangerous driving is a major problem because it may cause wrecks, mess up roads, or it can hit people. We don’t want that to happen. At least I don’t. If you’re a dangerous driver please stop. You are hurting people.


If you still don’t care look at what causes the problem. Here is what causes the problem. There are drunk drivers out there. There are also people who just think they could get away with being a dangerous driver. They actually do get away with it!!!!! There are not enough cops so that causes people to be a dangerous driver.

This problem could probably be solved. I have an idea how. To solve this problem we need more cops and more experienced cops. If the cops find dangerous drivers they need to give them a ticket or they need to take the drivers to jail depending on how bad it is. Tax and the tickets people get will pay for the cops.
Text Color


If you are a dangerous driver please stop. I hope that this paper makes people stop being a dangerous driver. I never want to be a dangerous driver and neither do you!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Good reminder...sometimes I think I am a dangerous driver when the kids are screaming in the car and I keep looking into the back seat! Yikes! You better watch out for me!