Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I went to Mt. Hermon. It was awsome! I did lots of fun things. Read this and you will find out what I did.

I went to kids camp. It is really fun. we got to do Gameroom, boats,creech, and climing wall and ridge course. I liked the ridge course the best. I did the leap of faith and the cat walk. Jacobs ladder wasn't open. I got to do the climing wall with my grandma. At the night time we did really fun games. Once we even did a night swim. Now that was cool.

We were staying at a campsite. It was really cold in the night,but I was O.K. We met a kid named Michael. he was nice. It was nice to have a friend really close. One time my cousin Myra spent the night at are campsite. that was pretty fun.

I went to the beach one time. I boogie boarded a little. there was lots of kelp,but I got used to it. on the way back to the car we saw dolphins. It was great.

Well I guess thats all. I can't wait until next year. By for now.

No comments: