Friday, September 25, 2009

Cat

I really want a cat. My mom will not let me. Well its about time I had a say about that.

She thinks it will shed to much hair. Well I would clean it up. I would vacuum it. Besides she doesn’t think I would get a cat with a foot of fur. That would kind of be cool though.

My mom also said that lots of people are allergic to cats. They never come over. If for some weird reason they did than I would make sure every thing had no cat hair on it. When they came over I would put the cat in one place that they wouldn’t go.

She does not know who would take care of the cat if we went on vacation. Well usually we only go camping. My dad does not go really much so he could take care of it. If he did go we would just get are neighbor or someone to feed it while we were gone.

She does not like the litterbox. I would keep it clean! If the cat made a mess (which he probably wouldn’t) I would clean it up.

She is worried that Daisy our dog would get her. The cat would be an inside cat. If it had to go outside I would make sure that it would not go any where near Daisy.

Those are my arguments why I should have a cat. I want a cat badly. Help any way you can puleeeeese!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JaneeNoel said...

I have a better idea. You can just come over and play with our cats. =)s