Wednesday, September 23, 2009







I went to Yosemite. It was so fun. I will tell you what I did.

It was a long car ride. It was three hours. I did not bring any thing for the car so I was bored. I played my brothers D.S though. I was exited to get out of the car when we got there. There was something weird though someone was in our campsite. We got confused so we went over to my aunt Darlene's campsite. They said they had traded campsites with somebody. We played some games and then went back to are campsite. While my mom was setting up we watched Uncle Buck. She finally set up and we went to bed.

The next day I got up and read some books to my cousins. They liked that. My Auntie went to the bathroom with Ashlyn so I watched Caden and Makena. We played in the tent for a little bit. Then we went outside. I had breakfast and then I fed Makena some baby food. I don't think she liked it because she kept spitting it out. We went on a bike ride to a beach and played. I played in the sand. I dug a deep hole and a ditch to the creech so water could flow in. I also tried to catch fish in a bucket I was so close. Then it was time to go. I went on the beach to dry off and some body stole my shoes. I wanted to kill that horid person. I had to ride my bike with no shoes. We went and got Ice cream. I got mikshake and fries. After that we went to the Indian Village. We saw cool indian things and got to touch deer fur and bear fur. We went back to the campsite and ate dinner. I got pizza. I went for a walk in the dark. there were gazillions of stars! We went to the meadow and looked at the stars. It was awsome. We got back and went to bed. the next morning we had to leave. We stopped at some places on the way out. I saw a coyote. It was cool. I had such a fun time.

Yosemite is so cool. If you have not gone to Yosemite you are crazy. I love Yosemite.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

I love it too! I've got the Yosemite fever and want to go back, NOW! I've always wanted to go up there in the winter and see everything with snow...wouldn't that be fun? It would look so different.