Monday, November 2, 2009


I had a great soccer season. I really had fun. It was one of the most fun seasons I had.


I could play any position you put me. I could play fulback, midfield, or forward. That makes you a really good player. My main position is midfeild. Midfeild is when you help the fulbacks and also the forwards. I am good at that because I like going wherever the ball goes.


One time I scored 2 goals in a game. I could have scored more, but my coach said two pass it to someone else. The score ended up being 7 to 1. The league has a rule we could only score 6 more than the other team. So thats that.


The last game was a bummer. We played the first place team in the playoffs. We beat them 3 to 0 and we tied them before. By the way I scored in the 3 to 0 one. This was the game to go to the championships. It was sad to leave the field knowing your team could do much better. Well the next day we had our party. It was really fun. We made make-up from frosting. We pretended we were goth when we put black frosting on. We didn't know until we tried to wipe the frosting off that it stained. So we got water and wiped it off.


I had an awsome season. It was really a good expeirence. I think I improved.




1 comment:

hershelb said...

Clare,
I agree. I think you had a great season and got better in each game. I am already waiting for next season.
Grandpa