Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aquarium









I went to Monterrey Bay Aquarium. It was really cool. I loved it.
First we went to see the penguins eat. The lady was taking questions and a boy asked if a penguin would make a good house pet. I thought that that was a very stupid question. I could tell the worker probably did too.
Next we went to the outer bay. We saw jelly fish, tuna fish, sharks and lots of other fish. I thought the jelly fish were the coolest. I even saw a crab inside a jelly fish. I guess it was lunchtime for the jelly fish.

Then we went to the touch pools. I touched starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, these smooth things and even held a crab! It was awesome!!! We also went to a pretty new exhibit called the secret lives of sea horses. They looked a lot liked plants. At first I was like were are the sea horses and then I noticed that they were sea horses. There was this game that you had to match the sea horses with the plants or the big fish would eat you. There was a color, size and texture knob that you used to match the sea horses to the plants.
After the aquarium we went to the beach. It was fun we watched some people surf. My cousin thought that was like the most awesome thing. It got cold so we went to go eat at in and out. On the way Caden saw a building and he said look our new church. My mom told him she didn't remember It being by the ocean. It was good food. Makena really loved it. After we ate we went shopping. We finally got tired and went home. It was so fun.
That day was so fun. It was awesome to see all the beautiful fish. You should have seen for your self.






















1 comment:

pat and mitch said...

My favorite things at monterey aquarium were the seahorse and otters.