Monday, March 29, 2010

Arizona

I took a long drive with a bunch of boys to Arizona. We did a lot of swimming, some ice cream eating, and went to a Giants game.

I hated going in the car. I was uncomfortable and tired. We watched movies on the way and listened to our ipods. It made time go by a little faster I guess.

I liked going swimming in the pool. The pool was nice and warm. The boys did chicken fights and I just swam and messed around doing handstands and flips. Every time after the pool except one I washed my hair so it didn't get all tangly from the chlorine.

We went to a Giants game for spring training. I got five signatures. The only person I knew that signed my ball was Aaron Rowand. I ate candy and drank lemonade. The lemonade was blue. The Giants won 5 to 4. It was really hot so when we got back we went swimming and we had lasagne for dinner.

One day I ate ice cream at the pool. I got mixed chocolate and vanilla. It was bigger than everyone elses. I wonder if they knew it was my birthday really soon :(imposible).

I loved my vacation to Arizona!!! I really had fun! I want to go again!!! ;-)

No comments: