Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My mom and dad went on vacation to Hawaii. I stayed with my relatives. my Aunt's house, my mom's parents house, and my dads parents house.

I liked playing with my cousins at there house. I played with Ashlyn the most, Makena in the middle, and Caden not as much because he likes playing with boy toddler stuff. Ashlyn an I slept in a fort under her bed. We played in the fort in the day time. One time Caden played in it and knocked over a wall so Ashlyn and I almost kicked him out. The reason why I play with Makena is that she is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went to my moms parent's house my grandma set up centers. I liked the Art center the best. We earn g-bucks for doing a center twice for 15 minutes. g-bucks are worth 25 cents. At the end we went to this place called Super Franks. There were lots of things to do, but we just went into the arcade. I earned 150 tickets and I got a little pink soccer ball.

When I went to my dad's parent's I went bowling. I guess the lady had a hearing problem because she spelled Connor's name Carter, My grandma's Julie, Corey's C-O-R-Y, and mine C-L-A-I-R-E. When we were bowling I threw the ball into the other guys lane and he had to reset his pins.

I was happy when my parents came back. I missed them. I want to go to Hawaii some time. I don't want my parents to leave again.

No comments: