Monday, January 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS


















I had a nice Christmas. I had lots of celebrations. I had such a nice time.

I had two parties at my house the first party was with friends from church. It was fun. First we decorated gingerbread houses. Next we collected supplies for shelter for mothers and children that don’t have homes. One lady shut the door as soon as we started talking. One person turned there light on and turned it of when they saw us coming. After that we had apple cider. And then we had a gift exchange. I got a puzzle and traded for some kitty socks. After that we watched a movie and most of the people went home.

My next party I had was with the rock group. We did lots of the same stuff. We drank hot chocolate and did a gift exchange and I got bath soap, lotion and body wash. We didn’t watch a movie though, but we decorated cookies.

Next I went to my grandma and grandpa Barton’s’ house. We ate breakfast and opened stockings and presents. I got lots of clothes, two gift cards to Justice, a webkin, a tic tac toe game, chap stick and other things.
I had Christmas at my Grammy and papas house to his family. I got a blanket from my aunt Sheryl. We played white elephant and I got sees candies and soap. I played with my cousin Justice and ate desert and went home. We had another Christmas there. I got street hockey, photo paper, a kite, a keyboard, and earrings. I played with my cousins ate there and went home.
I opened my presents from my family in the morning. I got earrings from my brothers. I got a webkin, clothes, and other things. We went to my cousin Tammy’s house. First we ate dinner. And I played with my cousins. My cousin Isabelle was sick and she couldn’t come. That was to bad, but I had fun with my other cousins. Then we opened presents I got a glittery shirt with c shaped earnings and a c shaped necklace. I also got a sweat suit. Then we ate yummy desert. While the adults were doing a gift exchange some of the girls watched a movie. After that we took a long drive home.
On Christmas morning I opened my stocking and I got a bear, a beanie, candy, and other stuff. After that my grandma and grandpa an my great grandma came over the still had to give me a few more things. I got a twenty dollar bill and a scrap booking kit. Then we went to celebrate Christmas. We played and opened presents. I got a McDonalds gift card and two twenty dollar bills. The men played a game and then we went home.
I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to next year. Do you like Christmas?