Monday, January 26, 2009

New Years at Disneyland
















I like Disneyland. Do you? It has fun rides and cool parades. At Christmas time it is even more cool!

The hotel had lots of nice things. I liked going in the hot tub because it was relaxing and warm. The pool was also heated. It was also warm outside so I swam in the pool a little too. There were nice, comfy beds in the room, but I slept on the hard, cold, dirty carpet. The T.V was noisy and sometimes annoying.

I loved all the rides in Disneyland. My favorite ride is Splash Mountain because I like the song Zipedy Do Da I also like the big hill where you get splashed. I really love California Screamin because it is fast and goes upside down. I like the smoky red train because it goes all the way around the park. I also like the snow white ride with the seven dorfs. I like the Matter Horn also.

I liked most of the food. I loved the smell of the of the buttery popcorn. I could see and taste the melting, sticky ice cream. The cotton candy was messy and sticky and soft. I could smell the yucky hot dogs.

We loved the decorations and parades. I saw the princesses’ pretty dresses. I even saw the gold medal around an Olympic champion’s neck. There were bright lights on small world. There were reeves and ornaments everywhere. I even saw a pretty Christmas tree. In the parade I saw bright Christmas lights. I saw Santa with his white, long, fluffy beard. I saw Mickey and Minnie in there Christmas clothes ice-skating.

I miss Disneyland. I look forward to going again. Have you been to Disneyland?

No comments: