Wednesday, January 28, 2009

lake tahoe


I went to Lake Tahoe for three days. We stayed in a cabin in Camp Richardson. We did lots of fun things.

When we got to are cabin I was so exited. I ran inside. I gave the bib that I made for my Auntie's new baby to my Auntie. then I got my snow clothes on and rushed out side to play. I sledded down the sled run that my uncle made and made a mountain of snow on the side of it. I also had a snowball fight with my brother. Then I ate, watched a movie and went to bed.


The next day I woke up and went downstairs. Only me and my brother Corey were awake so we had to be quiet. We played a game and soon people woke up. We ate french toast and I made a birthday card for my cousins. Later my cousins came over. We had a snowball fight and sledded. after that we brought our sleds and made a sled run I had fun sledding down with my cousins. Later we went back to the cabin. After that we went to the Tahoe Pizza Company. my cousins and grandma had a candle on their pizza. my cousins birthdays are on the same day because they are twins. I colored a picture for my grandmas b-day card. Then we ate and went back to the cabin. They opened presents and ate cake. They went home and we went to bed.


The next day I ate some cereal and played in the snow. I drove to a place and made a good sled run. I was to scared to go on the big one. I even built a snow toilet with my uncle.The next day I had to leave so I took some pictures and played some more. everybody was upset.


I miss Lake Tahoe. I hope I get to go again. Have you ever been to lake Tahoe?





No comments: