Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do you like upside down roller coasters?! I sure do! One day I was finally tall enough to go on one. Here is what happened.

For a long time I used to dream of the day I would be tall enough for California Screamin (An upside down roller coaster). It would be my first time going on one. Finally I was tall enough. One day I went to Disneyland and gazed up at the ride, but then my heart started beating so hard and I started trembling and sweating.

I was thinking about chickening out. My friends urged me to go on the ride. Finally I got in line. My stomach was bouncing all around. I waited and waited nervously in the long line. I reached the front of the line. I was sooooooo scared. My teeth were chattering. I felt like I was going to puke. I thought, “I didn’t wait in this long line for nothing”. I made up my mind I was going to go on the ride.

The people that were on the ride unloaded. I sat on the ride and buckled up. The workers checked our buckles. Countdown time! 54321 blast of. We went flying up the hill! Then soaring around the upside down loop. Finally the camera took our picture and we got of the ride. I was dizzy but happy and I went over and over again.

To this day I love big roller coasters. I like them the best of the other rides. California Screamin is one of the best rides ever!!!!!!!

No comments: