Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marine World

I went to Marine world. It was so fun!!! Here is what I did.

I went on lots of cool rides. I went on a ride called Kong. I just got tall enough. Although I was scared in line and my head was like a ping pong ball, I really liked it! It was one of the best rides I ever went on.

The food was awesome. My mom got a cup that you could refill with any cold and refreshing drink all day and a bucket that you could do the same with, but you did it with the sticky cotton candy and buttery popcorn. Even better the refills were free!!!!! We went to Thomas town ( I didn’t want to) and made a humongous mess of popcorn and cotton candy. It looked like a hurricane had hit it.

We also saw the whale show. I sat in the front of the splash zone and was drenched head to toe. I almost got to answer a question and get a stuffed animal tiger, but the boy that was sitting right next to me got it. We didn’t see the dolphin show, but we did see dolphins. The dolphins were funny. One of them all the sudden darted up and a brown streak came out of its butt. You know what that was right?

I love Marine world. It is sooooooooo cool. How about you?

No comments: