Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas
















I had a great Christmas. I got lots of nice presents (even though I can't name them all). I also went many different places to celebrate with my relatives.

I will name a few different presents I got. My most favorite one was my pink nano Ipod. I was disappointed because our computer with Itunes has a virus. I also liked my hoodies with fur in them. They are so comfy so are my new black boots. I even got a spa thing were you make your own flavors of things. I got a styling head I could practice hair on + my own flat iron and blow dryer. I even got a friendship bracelet making kit with pretty beads included. I also got 80 dollars!!!!!!!!

I had a lot of fun visiting my relatives too. On Christmas Eve I went to my mom's side of the family. On Christmas day I went to my dad's side. Of course I opened presents at my house. It was great!!!

We went to Tahoe were we celebrated Birthday's and had fun playing in the snow. I love making snowmen and snow angels. We even drank hot coco in the snow. We went on snow walks and the last day we went to a place and built a sled run. I made Grammy and Papa snowmen and my mom and I climbed up a hill and saw a great view.

I had a wonderful Christmas. I loved it. Thank you for making my Christmas special!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

pat and mitch said...

Great pictures -- it made me remember how much fun it was -- you didn't mention the magic show! Love, grammy