Friday, January 29, 2010

Went to Academy of Sciences

The Academy of sciences was great fun. We saw and did so many cool things! I liked it.
I liked seeing the pretty fish and the space show in the planetarium. There was touch pools there, but not much stuff to touch. When we went to the planetarium it was round and humongous. I loved the feeling of flying through space. The fast parts were the most fun. The fish from the Philippines were beautiful they were all different colors. I liked the beautiful pink and purple ones.
I liked watching the rays float through the water. There fins looked like the delicate wings of a butterfly gliding swiftly through the water. There was something called a guitar fish. It didn't look like a guitar at all. It must have been fighting or something because he had a bloody scrape on one of his fins.
I liked the African center. The penguins were so cute. There were stuffed animals(real live dead animals). I sure hope that they didn't kill the animals. I liked the animals with curly horns they were cool.
I ended the day with going to Rainforest Cafe' and eating pies at McDonald's. I hope I go again. I loved that day.

No comments: