Monday, January 25, 2010

Academy of Sciences

I am going to the Academy of Sciences on Wednesday. I hope I will have a lot of fun. I'm so excited!!!

Last time I went there I was to young to remember so I hardly no anything about it. I know it will be totally different anyway. It has an aquarium, a planetarium, an indoor rain forest, and the roof is even planted.

I will have so much fun ( I hope ). I wonder if we will get to touch a lot of cool stuff. I sure hope we do!!! I wonder if there aquarium will have touch pools with starfish in them. I wonder if it will be at all like the Monterrey aquarium.

Do you wish you could go? If you don't I have a question for you. Are you the craziest person on the face of this planet?!!!! I can't wait to go. I am about to burst! I think I will stop writing now!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: